- Buyer means the person or a company placing order with seller (Adlink UK Limited) for the supply of goods for resale or use.
- No variations of these conditions are binding upon the seller unless agreed in writing between the authorised representatives of the buyer and seller.
- Acceptance of delivery of goods by the buyer shall be deemed to amount to acceptance of these conditions, and will prevail in any conflict between the two parties.
- All prices published on the Adlink UK Limited website will prevail at the date of dispatch.
- All orders are accepted on trade basis as addling UK Limited supply only SAFEGAS / Corgi engineers and merchants.
- All orders can be cancelled at any time prior to dispatch.
- After dispatch, orders can only be cancelled with prior agreement with seller, where the seller reserves the right to charge restocking and any admin charges.
- Goods claimed by the buyer to be defective shall be returned by the buyer to the seller at the buyer's expense within 14 days, where a replacement or a credit will be offered at a full invoice value less any delivery charges.
- The seller’s liability with respect to any defects in goods supplied under a contract shall be limited to its obligations under this condition.
- The seller shall not be liable for any claim for work done by a buyer in respect of defective goods what so ever arising directly or indirectly howsoever arising and whether consequential or otherwise.
- Adlink UK Limited owns the copyright to all the photographs and material on the website and in the catalogue.
- The law in England governs Adlink UK Limited conditions.
- We will deliver using external carriers to only UK mainland addresses. Any redelivery charges be charged additional.
- Adlink UK Limited accepts no liability for any data loss as a result of computer viruses.